We are dedicated to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your back-office operations.
With over 40 years of combined nonprofit accounting experience, Nonprofit Services at The Mission Center works exclusively with nonprofits and understands the unique requirements organizations face when compared to generalist accounting firms. Nonprofit Services at The Mission Center works one-on-one with nonprofit organizations to customize an approach that best meets your needs and assures your accounting meets GAAP standards.
Let us help you achieve your mission by allowing us to do what we do best in providing you accounting services to further your purpose: click here to get started.
– Record bills/invoices
– Print checks
– Record payroll data
– Record deposits
– Post receivables and liabilities
– Reconcile bank accounts
– Post monthly journal entries
– Reconcile and analyze accounts
– Record accruals/deferrals
– Review transactions
– Prepare monthly financial statements
– Prepare special reports for funders
– Assist with year-end 990 reporting
– Support budget development